CERAMITATION IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Ceramitation low temperature enamel
Ceramitation is a remarkably versatile decorative enamel with a finish that is virtually equivalent to hard-fired enamel. The hardness of cured Ceramitation is 60 to 75 on the Sward scale, as compared to Kiln fired enamel at 65 to 80. Ceramitation features rich-warm colors, and is an excellent spraying medium – Thinner is available for this method of application. Only 30 to 45 minutes at a maximum curing temperature of 250ºF (120ºC) is required. Temperature controlled ovens, infrared lamps, or portable electric heaters may be used. Ceramitation may be applied to any porous surface not affected by the heat of the curing cycle: metal, ceramic, porcelain, glass, rock, plastic…
- Colors can be mixed to create unique colors and shades.
- Can be applied to vertical, horizontal, curved,
and round surfaces.
- Non-conductive, exposed metal surfaces, adjacent to surfaces enameled with CERAMITATION, may be electroplated without affecting the color or finish.
- Curable at room temperature.
- CERAMITATION is a two part system: Part A (color) and Part B (catalyst).
Metallic Colored Powder
Please read all instructions and recommendations carefully before using.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Receive a digital copy of our catalog
- Soldering and plating tip sheets